Privacy & Cookies
- If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that ip21 and its web site offer. In addition, if express consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest news and information.
- We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
- We do not use your name, address, email address, or phone number to deliver Internet ads or unsolicited mail.
- If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
- Wherever your personal information may be held within ip21.com or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
The following four Cookies are used by Google Analytics to store user behaviour on the site, including details such as pages visited, path through the site, length of time on each page, user location, and information on how you arrived at the website. We use this information to improve the website in accordance with user behaviour.
If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across any website you visit, please visit the following link:- http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- w3tc_referrer – WordPress W3 Total Cache plugin cookie
This Cookie stores a session ID needed to aid the website performance. It expires at the end of the session.
This Cookie is used by WordPress to identify a specific user session. It expires at the end of the session.
Share This Service
These Cookies are used for the “Share this” feature on the News articles throughout this website – allowing users to share articles to social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc.
For help and advice on any of the areas mentioned above, please get in touch:
- +44 (0) 1603 457008
- +44 (0) 1603 432527
- +44 (0) 203 3271310
- +44 (0) 207 2363541
- +44 (0) 1284 774842